The current scribe of the Sumeru Akademiya, a man endowed with extraordinary intelligence and talent. He lives free — free from the searching eyes of ordinary people, anyway.
|ASC||LVL||HP||ATK||DEF||CRIT Rate||CRIT DMG||Dendro DMG Bonus||Ascension Materials|
|1||20||3586||84||210||5%||50%||0%||1 3 3 20,000|
|2||40||5999||141||351||5%||50%||7.2%||3 2 10 15 40,000|
|3||50||7747||182||454||5%||50%||14.4%||6 4 20 12 60,000|
|4||60||9292||218||544||5%||50%||14.4%||3 8 30 18 80,000|
|5||70||10846||255||635||5%||50%||21.6%||6 12 45 12 100,000|
|6||80||12410||291||727||5%||50%||28.8%||6 20 60 24 120,000|
Normal Attack: Abductive Reasoning
Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Universality: An Elaboration on Form
Rushes forward, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.
Holding this skill will cause it to behave differently.
Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham's rush attack.
When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate 1 additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties:
- When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- When attacks of the aforementioned kind hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
- A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
- The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
"Truth inherently exists amidst uncertainty. Even the greatest of scholars are not immune to error."
Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena
Creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AoE Dendro DMG.
If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of DMG instances dealt.
2s after this ability is unleashed, if 0/1/2/3 Mirrors were consumed, Alhaitham will generate 3/2/1/0 new Mirrors in turn.
"If a researcher makes wisdom their goal, then they should be prepared to make an enemy of every word they read. Only then can they avoid bias."
When Alhaitham's Charged or Plunging Attacks hit opponents, they will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. This effect can be triggered once every 12s.
Mysteries Laid Bare
Each point of Alhaitham's Elemental Mastery will increase the DMG dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.1%.
The DMG of both aforementioned abilities can be increased by a maximum of 100% this way.
Law of Reductive Overdetermination
When Alhaitham crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
When a Projection Attack hits an opponent, Universality: An Elaboration on Form's CD is decreased by 1.2s. This effect can be triggered once every 1s.
When Alhaitham generates a Chisel-Light Mirror, his Elemental Mastery will be increased by 50 for 8 seconds, max 4 stacks. Each stack's duration is counted independently. This effect can be triggered even when the maximum number of Chisel-Light Mirrors has been reached.
Increases the Level of Universality: An Elaboration on Form by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
When Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, the following effects will become active based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors consumed and created this time around:
- Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all other nearby party members by 30 for 15s.
- Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro DMG Bonus for 15s.
The pre-existing duration of the aforementioned effects will be cleared if you use Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena again while they are in effect.
Increases the Level of Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Alhaitham gains the following effects:
- 2 seconds after Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, he will generate 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors regardless of the number of mirrors consumed.
- If Alhaitham generates Chisel-Light Mirrors when their numbers have already maxed out, his CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will increase by 10% and 70% respectively for 6s. If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration remaining will be increased by 6s.